Board and Train
The process will start by us meeting you and your dog to see if the Board & Train Program is a good fit for everyone. Your dog will be assessed with our own dog Bosco and possibly other well-trained dogs. If we decide to move forward, your dog’s typical days will include:
- – Multiple training sessions to work on sit, down, stay, go to your bed, loose leash walking, recall and any other problem behaviors we discuss
- – We will often take your dog to the park, Starbucks or Kahoots Pet Store as well
- – Multiple playtimes in the pool and pasture with one of our skilled trainers
- – A skilled trainer leading all interactions and constantly training your dog to be a confident and well-behaved dog
- – Upon pick up, your dog will be bathed with clean bedding
- – We will incorporate your dog into our private training sessions so they can meet and pass new dogs almost everyday
- – Your dog will stay in a comfortable room, possibly with other dogs, but they don’t spend a lot of time in their rooms because they are busy training and playing
- – Upon completion of the Board & Train you will receive videos of all of your dog’s behavior, instructions on what to do at home, free follow up sessions at our facility, discounted group classes for the life of your dog, and subsequent in-home sessions at a discount.
BOARD & TRAIN ADVENTURE PACKAGE – 2 WEEKS
This program is recommended for owners that want their dogs to learn sit, stay, down, bed, loose leash walking and Recall (come) and other unwanted behaviors like jumping, barking, etc, and want their dogs to get a lot of play and socialization in a safe controlled environment.
BOARD & TRAIN SIGNATURE PACKAGE – 3 WEEKS
Everything included in the Adventure Package but due to the extra week we can add Distance, Distraction and Duration to all behaviors. The extra week also is best for nervous or reactive dogs. You also receive many follow up options for free or at a discount.
All 3-Week Signature Board and Train programs include:
- 2 free follow up sessions at our facility with Joel Beckman
All board and trains are then allowed to board or do follow up board and train in the future.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION:
Schedule Free Board & Train Phone Consultation
Schedule Free Ramona Facility In-Person Consultation
ONCE YOU’VE COORDINATE DATES WITH OUR TEAM:
Schedule 30 minute Board & Train Drop-off Appointment
Schedule 60 minute Board & Train Pick-up Appointment